36 CFR Subpart B - Designation of Roads, Trails, and Areas for Motor Vehicle Use
- § 212.50 Purpose, scope, and definitions.
- § 212.51 Designation of roads, trails, and areas.
- § 212.52 Public involvement.
- § 212.53 Coordination with Federal, State, county, and other local governmental entities and tribal governments.
- § 212.54 Revision of designations.
- § 212.55 Criteria for designation of roads, trails, and areas.
- § 212.56 Identification of designated roads, trails, and areas.
- § 212.57 Monitoring of effects of motor vehicle use on designated roads and trails and in designated areas.