36 CFR Part 251, Subpart A - Miscellaneous Land Uses
prev | next
Natural Resources Control
- § 251.9 — Management of Municipal Watersheds.
- § 251.10 — Prohibition of location of mining claims within certain areas in the Norbeck Wildlife Preserve, South Dakota.
- § 251.11 — Governing mining locations under the mining laws of the United States within that portion of the Black Hills National Forest, State of South Dakota, designated as the Norbeck Wildlife Preserve.
- § 251.14 — Conditions, rules and regulations to govern exercise of timber rights reserved in conveyance to the United States.
- § 251.15 — Conditions, rules and regulations to govern exercise of mineral rights reserved in conveyances to the United States.
- Rights of Grantors
- Designation of Areas
- Petersburg Watershed
Title 36 published on 2014-07-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 36 CFR Part 251.