36 CFR Part 251, Subpart A - Miscellaneous Land Uses
prev | next
Natural Resources Control (§§ 251.9 - 251.15)
- § 251.9 Management of Municipal Watersheds.
- § 251.10 Prohibition of location of mining claims within certain areas in the Norbeck Wildlife Preserve, South Dakota.
- § 251.11 Governing mining locations under the mining laws of the United States within that portion of the Black Hills National Forest, State of South Dakota, designated as the Norbeck Wildlife Preserve.
- § 251.14 Conditions, rules and regulations to govern exercise of timber rights reserved in conveyance to the United States.
- § 251.15 Conditions, rules and regulations to govern exercise of mineral rights reserved in conveyances to the United States.
Rights of Grantors (§§ 251.17 - 251.19)
Designation of Areas (§ 251.23)
Petersburg Watershed (§ 251.35)