37 CFR 1.913 - Persons eligible to file, and time for filing, a request for inter partes reexamination.
(a) Except as provided for in § 1.907 and in paragraph (b) of this section, any person other than the patent owner or its privies may, at any time during the period of enforceability of a patent which issued from an original application filed in the United States on or after November 29, 1999, file a request for inter partes reexamination by the Office of any claim of the patent on the basis of prior art patents or printed publications cited under § 1.501.
(b) Any request for an inter partes reexamination submitted on or after September 16, 2012, will not be accorded a filing date, and any such request will not be granted.
- 37 CFR 1.137 — Revival of Abandoned Application, or Terminated or Limited Reexamination Prosecution.
- 37 CFR 1.113 — Final Rejection or Action.
- 37 CFR 1.116 — Amendments and Affidavits or Other Evidence After Final Action and Prior to Appeal.
- 37 CFR 1.989 — Merger of Concurrent Reexamination Proceedings.
- 37 CFR 1.6 — Receipt of Correspondence.
- 37 CFR 1.502 — Processing of Prior Art Citations During An
- 37 CFR 1.902 — Processing of Prior Art Citations During An