37 CFR Subpart B - Recognition To Practice Before the USPTO
Patents, Trademarks, and Other Non-Patent Law (§§ 11.5 - 11.18)
- § 11.5 Register of attorneys and agents in patent matters; practice before the Office.
- § 11.6 Registration of attorneys and agents.
- § 11.7 Requirements for registration.
- § 11.8 Oath and registration fee.
- § 11.9 Limited recognition in patent matters.
- § 11.10 Restrictions on practice in patent matters; former and current Office employees; government employees.
- § 11.11 Administrative suspension, inactivation, resignation, reinstatement, and revocation.
- §§ 11.12-11.13 [Reserved]
- § 11.14 Individuals who may practice before the Office in trademark and other non-patent matters.
- § 11.15 Refusal to recognize a practitioner.
- § 11.16 Requirements for admission to the USPTO Law School Clinic Certification Program.
- § 11.17 Requirements for participation in the USPTO Law School Clinic Certification Program.
- § 11.18 Signature and certificate for correspondence filed in the Office.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.