38 CFR 21.5744 - Charges against entitlement.
(1) Except as provided in paragraph (a)(2) of this section VA will make a charge against an individual's entitlement to educational assistance of—
(ii) The individual is a full-time student for part of a month and a part-time student for part of the same month.
(3) The charge against entitlement to educational assistance should always equal the charge against entitlement to subsistence allowance for the same enrollment period.
(1) For each individual, except servicemembers, VA will make a charge against an individual's entitlement to subsistence allowance of—
(i) One month for each month the individual is a full-time student receiving subsistence allowance; and
(2) Even though a servicemember may not receive subsistence allowance, VA will make a charge against a servicemember's entitlement to subsistence allowance of—
(3) VA will prorate the entitlement charge as stated in paragraph (b) (1) or (2) of this section during any month for which a servicemember receives educational assistance or for which the individual receives subsistence allowance—
(ii) At the full-time rate for part of a month and at the part-time rate for part of the same month.
(Authority: 10 U.S.C. 2142)
Title 38 published on 2014-07-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 38 CFR Part 21.