38 CFR 21.58 - Redetermination of employment handicap and serious employment handicap.
(1) Unmistakable error in fact or law; or
(2) New and material evidence which justifies a change.
(b)After induction into a program.
(1) The Department of Veterans Affairs will not redetermine a finding of employment handicap, serious employment handicap, or eligibility for a program of employment services subsequent to the veteran's induction into a program because of a reduction in his or her disability rating, including a reduction to 0 percent:
(2) The Department of Veterans Affairs may consider whether a finding of employment handicap should be changed to serious employment handicap when there is an increase in the degree of service-connected disability, or other significant change in the veteran's situation;
(3) A redetermination of employment handicap, serious employment handicap, or eligibility for a program of employment services will be made when there is a clear and unmistakable error of fact or law.
(c)Following rehabilitation or discontinuance. A veteran's eligibility and entitlement to assistance must be redetermined in any case in which:
Title 38 published on 2015-12-03
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 38 CFR Part 21 after this date.