38 CFR 21.94 - Changing the plan.
(1) Achievement of the current goal(s) is no longer reasonably feasible; or
(2) The veteran's circumstances have changed or new information has been developed which makes rehabilitation more likely if a different long-range goal is established; and
(3) The veteran fully participates and concurs in the change.
(c)Intermediate objectives or services. A change in intermediate objectives or services provided under the plan may be made by the case manager when such change is necessary to carry out the statement of long-range goals. The veteran must concur in the change.
(d)Minor changes. Minor changes in the plan (e.g., changing the date of a scheduled evaluation) by the case manager may be made without the participation and concurrence of the veteran.
- 38 CFR 21.6070 — Basic Duration of a Vocational Training Program.
- 38 CFR 21.192 — “Independent Living Program” Status.
- 38 CFR 21.190 — “Rehabilitation to the Point of Employability” Status.
- 38 CFR 21.8082 — Inability of Child to Complete Individualized Written Plan of Vocational Rehabilitation or Achieve Vocational Goal.
- 38 CFR 21.188 — “Extended Evaluation” Status.