38 CFR 36.4409 - Delegations of authority.
(a) Each employee of the Department of Veterans Affairs appointed to or lawfully filling any of the following positions is hereby delegated authority, within the limitations and conditions prescribed by law, to exercise the powers and functions of the Secretary with respect to assisting eligible individuals in acquiring specially adapted housing:
(1) Under Secretary for Benefits.
(2) Director, Loan Guaranty Service.
(3) Deputy Director, Loan Guaranty Service.
(4) Assistant Director, Loan Policy and Valuation.
(5) Chief, Specially Adapted Housing, Loan Guaranty Service.
(6) Director, VA Medical Center.
(7) Director, VA Regional Office.
(8) Loan Guaranty Officer.
(9) Assistant Loan Guaranty Officer.
(b) Nothing in this section will be construed to authorize the determination of basic eligibility or medical feasibility under § 36.4404(a), (b)(1)(i), or (b)(1)(ii) by any employee designated in this section, except as otherwise authorized.
Title 38 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 38 CFR Part 36 after this date.