38 CFR 61.51 - Technical assistance grants
(a) To apply for a technical assistance grant, an applicant must obtain from VA, complete, and submit to VA a technical assistance grant application package within the time period established in the Notice of Fund Availability.
(b) The technical assistance grant application package will require the following:
(1) Documentation on eligibility to receive a technical assistance grant under this part;
(2) A description of technical assistance that would be provided (see § 61.50);
(3) Documentation concerning the estimated operating costs and operating budget for the technical assistance program for which the grant is sought;
(4) Documentation concerning expertise in preparing grant applications;
(5) Documentation of resources committed to the provision of technical expertise;
(6) Comments or recommendations by appropriate state (and area wide) clearinghouses pursuant to E.O. 12372 (3 CFR, 1982 Comp., p. 197), if the applicant is a state; and
(7) Reasonable assurances that:
(i) The recipient will provide adequate financial and administrative support for providing the services set forth in the technical assistance grant application, and will actually provide such services; and
(ii) The recipient will keep records and timely submit reports as required by VA, and will give VA, on demand, access to the records upon which such reports are based.
Title 38 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 38 CFR Part 61 after this date.