38 CFR Part 18a - DELEGATION OF RESPONSIBILITY IN CONNECTION WITH TITLE VI, CIVIL RIGHTS ACT OF 1964
- § 18a.1 Delegations of responsibility between the Secretary of Veterans Affairs and the Secretary, Department of Health and Human Services, and the Secretary, Department of Education.
- § 18a.2 Delegation to the Under Secretary for Benefits.
- § 18a.3 Delegation to the Chief Medical Director.
- § 18a.4 Duties of the Director, Contract Compliance Service.
- § 18a.5 Delegation to the General Counsel.
Title 38 published on 2015-12-03.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 38 CFR Part 18a.