38 CFR Part 20, Subpart F - Simultaneously Contested Claims
- § 20.500 Rule 500. Who can file an appeal in simultaneously contested claims.
- § 20.501 Rule 501. Time limits for filing Notice of Disagreement, Substantive Appeal, and response to Supplemental Statement of the Case in simultaneously contested claims.
- § 20.502 Rule 502. Time limit for response to appeal by another contesting party in a simultaneously contested claim.
- § 20.503 Rule 503. Extension of time for filing a Substantive Appeal in simultaneously contested claims.
- § 20.504 Rule 504. Notices sent to last addresses of record in simultaneously contested claims.
- §§ 20.505-20.599 [Reserved]
Title 38 published on 2015-12-03
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 38 CFR Part 20 after this date.
Title 38 published on 2015-12-03.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 38.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.