38 CFR Part 20, Subpart L - Finality
- § 20.1100 Rule 1100. Finality of decisions of the Board.
- § 20.1101 Rule 1101. [Reserved]
- § 20.1102 Rule 1102. Harmless error.
- § 20.1103 Rule 1103. Finality of determinations of the agency of original jurisdiction where appeal is not perfected.
- § 20.1104 Rule 1104. Finality of determinations of the agency of original jurisdiction affirmed on appeal.
- § 20.1105 Rule 1105. New claim after promulgation of appellate decision.
- § 20.1106 Rule 1106. Claim for death benefits by survivor - prior unfavorable decisions during veteran's lifetime.
- §§ 20.1107-20.1199 [Reserved]
Title 38 published on 2015-12-03
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 38 CFR Part 20 after this date.
Title 38 published on 2015-12-03.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 38.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.