38 CFR Part 20, Subpart N - Miscellaneous
- § 20.1300 Rule 1300. Removal of Board records.
- § 20.1301 Rule 1301. Disclosure of information.
- § 20.1302 Rule 1302. Death of appellant during pendency of appeal before the Board.
- § 20.1303 Rule 1303. Nonprecedential nature of Board decisions.
- § 20.1304 Rule 1304. Request for change in representation, request for personal hearing, or submission of additional evidence following certification of an appeal to the Board of Veterans' Appeals.
In cases involving access to patient information relating to a Department of Veterans Affairs program for, or the treatment of, drug abuse, alcoholism, alcohol abuse, sickle cell anemia, or infection with the human immunodeficiency virus, also see 38 U.S.C. 7332.
Title 38 published on 2015-12-03
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 38 CFR Part 20 after this date.
Title 38 published on 2015-12-03.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 38.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.