38 CFR Part 21, Subpart M - Vocational Training and Rehabilitation for Certain Children of Vietnam Veterans and Veterans with Covered Service in Korea
- § 21.8010 — Definitions and abbreviations.
- § 21.8012 — Vocational training program for certain children of Vietnam veterans and veterans with covered service in Korea—spina bifida and covered birth defects.
- § 21.8014 — Application.
- § 21.8015 — Notification by VA of necessary information or evidence when a claim is filed; time for claimant response and VA action; and VA's duty to assist claimants in obtaining evidence.
- § 21.8016 — Nonduplication of benefits.
- Basic Entitlement Requirements
- Services and Assistance to Program Participants
- Duration of Vocational Training
- Individualized Written Plan of Vocational Rehabilitation
- Vocational Training, Services, and Assistance
- Evaluation and Improvement of Vocational Potential
- Program Costs
- Vocational Training Program Entrance, Termination, and Resources
- Rate of Pursuit
- Authorization of Services
- Leaves of Absence
- Satisfactory Conduct and Cooperation
- Transportation Services
- Additional Applicable Regulations
- Delegation of Authority
Title 38 published on 2015-07-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 38 CFR Part 21.