39 CFR 959.6 - Revocations of suspension.
(a) The General Counsel, or a member of the General Counsel's staff as may be designated, may initiate a revocation of the suspension of the Private Express Statutes as provided in part 320 of this title as to any person, by filing, in triplicate, a petition with the Recorder which
(1) Names the person involved;
(2) States the legal authority under which the proceeding is initiated;
(3) States the facts in a manner sufficient to enable the person named to make answer thereto; and,
(4) Recommends the issuance of an appropriate order.
(1) The person named in the petition (designated the “Respondent” in these rules) shall file an answer with the Recorder within 15 days after being served with a copy of the petition in accordance with § 959.8.
(2) The answer shall contain a concise statement admitting, denying, or explaining each of the allegations set forth in the petition.
(3) Any facts alleged in the petition which are not denied, or which are expressly admitted in the answer, may be considered as proved, and no further evidence regarding these facts need be adduced at the hearing.
(4) The answer shall be signed personally by an individual respondent, or in the case of a partnership, by one of the partners, or, in the case of a corporation or association, by an officer thereof.
Title 39 published on 2015-08-22
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 39 CFR Part 959 after this date.