39 CFR 962.10 - Prehearing conferences.
(a) At a reasonable time in advance of the hearing, and with adequate notice to all parties, the Presiding Officer may conduct, in person or by telephone, one or more prehearing conference to discuss the following:
(1) Simplification of the issues;
(2) The necessity or desirability of amendments to the pleadings, including the need for a more definite statement;
(3) Stipulations or admissions of fact or as to the contents and authenticity of documents;
(4) Limitation of the number of witnesses;
(5) Exchange of witness lists, copies of prior statements of witnesses, and copies of hearing exhibits;
(6) Scheduling dates for the exchange of witness lists and of proposed exhibits;
(8) Possible changes in the scheduled hearing date, time or site; and
(9) Any other matters related to the proceeding.
(b) Within a reasonable time after the completion of a prehearing conference, the Presiding Officer shall issue an order detailing all matters agreed upon by the parties, or ordered by the Presiding Officer, at such conference.