40 CFR 10.5 - Investigation, examination, and determination of claims.
The EPA Claims Officer adjusts, determines, compromises and settles all administrative tort claims filed with EPA. In carrying out these functions, the EPA Claims Officer makes such investigations as are necessary for a determination of the validity of the claim. The decision of the EPA Claims Officer is a final agency decision of purposes of 28 U.S.C. 2675.
- 40 CFR 63.772 — Test Methods, Compliance Procedures, and Compliance Demonstrations.
- 40 CFR 63.5850 — How Do I Conduct Performance Tests, Performance Evaluations, and Design Evaluations?
- 40 CFR 63.5719 — How Do I Conduct a Performance Test?
- 40 CFR 63.2354 — What Performance Tests, Design Evaluations, and Performance Evaluations Must I Conduct?
- 40 CFR 63.7142 — What Are the Requirements for Claiming Area Source Status?