40 CFR 1068.10 - Confidential information.
(a) Clearly show what you consider confidential by marking, circling, bracketing, stamping, or some other method.
(b) We will store your confidential information as described in 40 CFR part 2. Also, we will disclose it only as specified in 40 CFR part 2. This applies both to any information you send us and to any information we collect from inspections, audits, or other site visits.
(c) If you send us a second copy without the confidential information, we will assume it contains nothing confidential whenever we need to release information from it.
(d) If you send us information without claiming it is confidential, we may make it available to the public without further notice to you, as described in 40 CFR 2.204.
- 40 CFR 86.615-84 — Treatment of Confidential Information.
- 40 CFR 1042.915 — Confidential Information.
- 40 CFR 1039.815 — What Provisions Apply to Confidential Information?
- 40 CFR 1068.525 — What Records Must I Send to EPA?
- 40 CFR 1037.815 — Confidential Information.
- 40 CFR 1036.815 — Confidential Information.
- 40 CFR 1033.915 — Confidential Information.