40 CFR 1068.445 - When may EPA revoke my certificate under this subpart and how may I sell these engines/equipment again?
(1) You do not meet the reporting requirements under this subpart.
(2) Your family fails an SEA and your proposed remedy to address a suspended certificate is inadequate to solve the problem or requires you to change the engine/equipment's design or emission control system.
(1) If we determine your proposed design change may not control emissions for the engine/equipment's full useful life, we will tell you within five working days after receiving your report. In this case we will decide whether production-line testing will be enough for us to evaluate the change or whether you need to do more testing.
(2) Unless we require more testing, you may show compliance by testing production-line engines/equipment as described in this subpart.
(3) We will issue a new or updated certificate of conformity when you have met these requirements.