40 CFR 124.11 - Public comments and requests for public hearings.
(Applicable)o State programs, see §§ 123.25 (NPDES), 145.11 (UIC), 233.26 (404), and 271.14 (RCRA). During the public comment period provided under § 124.10, any interested person may submit written comments on the draft permit or the permit application for 404 permits when no draft permit is required (see § 233.39) and may request a public hearing, if no hearing has already been scheduled. A request for a public hearing shall be in writing and shall state the nature of the issues proposed to be raised in the hearing. All comments shall be considered in making the final decision and shall be answered as provided in § 124.17.
- 40 CFR 124.10 — Public Notice of Permit Actions and Public Comment Period.
- 40 CFR 271.14 — Requirements for Permitting.
- 40 CFR 145.11 — Requirements for Permitting.
- 40 CFR 22.44 — Supplemental Rules of Practice Governing the Termination of Permits Under Section 402(a) of the Clean Water Act or Under Section 3008(a)(3) of the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act.
- 40 CFR 124.52 — Permits Required on a Case-By-Case Basis.
- 40 CFR 144.34 — Emergency Permits.
- 40 CFR 260.41 — Procedures for Case-By-Case Regulation of Hazardous Waste Recycling Activities.
- 40 CFR 123.25 — Requirements for Permitting.
- 40 CFR 124.6 — Draft Permits.
- 40 CFR 124.205 — What Must I Do as the Director of the Regulatory Agency to Prepare a Final Standardized Permit?