40 CFR 124.56 - Fact sheets.
(Applicable)o State programs, see § 123.25 (NPDES). In addition to meeting the requirements of § 124.8, NPDES fact sheets shall contain the following:
(a) Any calculations or other necessary explanation of the derivation of specific effluent limitations and conditions or standards for sewage sludge use or disposal, including a citation to the applicable effluent limitation guideline, performance standard, or standard for sewage sludge use or disposal as required by § 122.44 and reasons why they are applicable or an explanation of how the alternate effluent limitations were developed.
(ii) Limitations on internal waste streams under § 122.45(i) of this chapter;
(iii) Limitations on indicator pollutants under § 125.3(g) of this chapter;
(vi) Waivers from monitoring requirements granted under § 122.44(a) of this chapter.
(c) When appropriate, a sketch or detailed description of the location of the discharge or regulated activity described in the application; and
(e) For permits that include a sewage sludge land application plan under 40 CFR 501.15(a)(2)(ix), a brief description of how each of the required elements of the land application plan are addressed in the permit.
- 40 CFR 124.8 — Fact Sheet.
- 40 CFR 123.25 — Requirements for Permitting.
- 40 CFR 125.3 — Technology-Based Treatment Requirements in Permits.
- 40 CFR 122.4 — Prohibitions (Applicable to State NPDES Programs, See § 123.25).
- 40 CFR 122.45 — Calculating NPDES Permit Conditions (Applicable to State NPDES Programs, See § 123.25).