40 CFR 146.69 - Reporting requirements.
Reporting requirements shall, at a minimum, include:
(a) Quarterly reports to the Director containing:
(1) The maximum injection pressure;
(2) A description of any event that exceeds operating parameters for annulus pressure or injection pressure as specified in the permit;
(3) A description of any event which triggers an alarm or shutdown device required pursuant to § 146.67(f) and the response taken;
(4) The total volume of fluid injected;
(5) Any change in the annular fluid volume;
(6) The physical, chemical and other relevant characteristics of injected fluids; and
(7) The results of monitoring prescribed under § 146.68.
(b) Reporting, within 30 days or with the next quarterly report whichever comes later, the results of:
(1) Periodic tests of mechanical integrity;
(2) Any other test of the injection well conducted by the permittee if required by the Director; and
(3) Any well workover.