40 CFR 152.1 - Scope.
(a) Part 152 sets forth procedures, requirements and criteria concerning the registration of pesticide products under FIFRA section 3, including plant-incorporated protectants (PIPs). Unless specifically superseded by part 174, the regulations in part 152 apply to PIPs.
(b) Part 152 also describes associated regulatory activities affecting registration, as described in this paragraph.
(1) Data compensation and exclusive use of data in support of registration. Refer to subpart E of this part.
(2) Rights and obligations of registrants. Refer to subpart G of this part.
(3) Classification of pesticide uses. Refer to subpart I of this part.
(4) Fees. Refer to subpart U of this part.
(5) Requirements pertaining to pesticide devices. Refer to subpart Z of this part.