(a) The CSB's Board consists of five Members appointed by the President with the advice and consent of the Senate. The President designates one of the Members as Chairperson with the advice and consent of the Senate. The Members exercise various functions, powers, and duties set forth in the Clean Air Act Amendments of 1990 ( 42 U.S.C. 7412(r)(6)et seq.).
(b) The CSB's staff is comprised of the following administrative units:
(1) The Office of the Chief Operating Officer;
(2) The Office of Investigations and Safety Programs;
(3) The Office of the General Counsel;
(4) The Office of Financial Operations;
(5) The Office of Management Operations; and
(6) The Office of Equal Employment Opportunity.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.