40 CFR § 1603.9 - Procedures for public announcement of meetings.
(1) The time of the meeting;
(2) The place of the meeting;
(3) The subject matter of the meeting;
(4) Whether the meeting is to be open or closed; and
(5) The name and business telephone number of the offical designated by the CSB to respond to requests for information about the meeting.
(b) The one week advance notice required by paragraph (a) of this section may be reduced only if:
(2) The public announcement required by paragraph (a) of this section is made at the earliest practicable time.
(c) Immediately following each public announcement required by this section, or by § 1603.10, the CSB shall submit a notice of public announcement for publication in the Federal Register.