40 CFR 194.5 - Publications incorporated by reference.
(a) The following publications are incorporated into this part by reference:
(1) U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, NUREG-1297 “Peer Review for High-Level Nuclear Waste Repositories,” published February 1988; incorporation by reference (IBR) approved for §§ 194.22, 194.23 and 194.27.
(2) American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) Nuclear Quality Assurance (NQA) Standard, NQA-1-1989 edition, “Quality Assurance Program Requirements for Nuclear Facilities;” IBR approved for § 194.22.
(3) ASME NQA-2a-1990 addenda, part 2.7, to ASME NQA-2-1989 edition “Quality Assurance Requirements for Nuclear Facility Applications;” IBR approved for § 194.22 and § 194.23.
(4) ASME NQA-3-1989 edition, “Quality Assurance Program Requirements for the Collection of Scientific and Technical Information for Site Characterization of High-Level Nuclear Waste Repositories” (excluding section 2.1 (b) and (c)); IBR approved for § 194.22.
(b) The publications listed in paragraph (a) of this section were approved for incorporation by reference by the Director of the Federal Register in accordance with 5 U.S.C. 552(a) and 1 1 CFR part 51. Copies may be inspected or obtained from the Air Docket, Docket No. A-92-56, room M1500 (LE131), U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, 1200 Pennsylvania Ave., NW., Washington, DC 20460, or copies may be inspected at the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA). For information on the availability of this material at NARA, call 202-741-6030, or go to: http://www.archives.gov/federal_register/code_of_federal_regulations/ibr_locations.html. or copies may be obtained from the following addresses:
(1) For ASME standards, contact American Society of Mechanical Engineers, 22 Law Drive, P.O. Box 2900, Fairfield, NJ 07007-2900, phone 1-800-843-2763.
(2) For Nuclear Regulatory Commission documents, contact Division of Information Support Services, Distribution Service, U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, Washington, DC 20555, or contact National Technical Information Service, 5285 Port Royal Road, Springfield, VA 22161, phone 703-487-4650.