40 CFR 247.12 - Construction products.
(a) Building insulation products, including the following items:
(1) Loose-fill insulation, including but not limited to cellulose fiber, mineral fibers (fiberglass and rock wool), vermiculite, and perlite;
(2) Blanket and batt insulation, including but not limited to mineral fibers (fiberglass and rock wool);
(3) Board (sheathing, roof decking, wall panel) insulation, including but not limited to structural fiberboard and laminated paperboard products, perlite composite board, polyurethane, polyisocyanurate, polystyrene, phenolics, and composites; and
(4) Spray-in-place insulation, including but not limited to foam-in-place polyurethane and polyisocyanurate, and spray-on cellulose.
(b) Structural fiberboard and laminated paperboard products for applications other than building insulation, including building board, sheathing, shingle backer, sound deadening board, roof insulating board, insulating wallboard, acoustical and non-acoustical ceiling tile, acoustical and non-acoustical lay-in panels, floor underlayments, and roof overlay (coverboard).
(c) Cement and concrete, including concrete products such as pipe and block containing:
(1) Coal fly ash;
(2) Ground granulated blast furnace slag (GGBF);
(3) Cenospheres; or
(4) Silica fume from silicon and ferrosilicon metal production.
(d) Carpet made from polyester fiber made from recovered materials for use in moderate-wear applications such as single-family housing and similar wear applications.
(e) Floor tiles and patio blocks containing recovered rubber or plastic.
(f) Shower and restroom dividers/partitions containing recovered plastic or steel.
(1) Consolidated latex paint used for covering graffiti; and
(2) Reprocessed latex paint used for interior and exterior architectural applications such as wallboard, ceilings, and trim; gutter boards; and concrete, stucco, masonry, wood, and metal surfaces.
(h) Carpet cushion made from bonded polyurethane, jute, synthetic fibers, or rubber containing recovered materials.
(i) Flowable fill containing coal fly ash and/or ferrous foundry sands.
(j) Railroad grade crossing surfaces made from cement and concrete containing fly ash, recovered rubber, recovered steel, recovered wood, or recovered plastic.
(k) Modular threshold ramps containing recovered steel, rubber, or aluminum.
(l) Nonpressure pipe containing recovered steel, plastic, or cement.
(m) Roofing materials containing recovered steel, aluminum, fiber, rubber, plastic or plastic composites, or cement.