40 CFR § 265.114 - Disposal or decontamination of equipment, structures and soils.
§ 265.114 Disposal or decontamination of equipment, structures and soils.
During the partial and final closure periods, all contaminated equipment, structures and soil must be properly disposed of, or decontaminated unless specified otherwise in §§ 265.197, 265.228, 265.258, 265.280, or 265.310. By removing all hazardous wastes or hazardous constituents during partial and final closure, the owner or operator may become a generator of hazardous waste and must handle that hazardous waste in accordance with all applicable requirements of part 262 of this chapter.
[51 FR 16451, May 2, 1986, as amended at 53 FR 34086, Sept. 2, 1988]
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
- 22 CCR Sec. 66265.114 - § 66265.114 - Disposal or Decontamination of Equipment, Structures and Soils.
- Conn. Agencies Regs. § 22a-449(c)-102 - 22a-449(c)-102 - Standards applicable to generators of hazardous waste
- Kan. Admin. Regs. § 28-31-262a - 28-31-262a - Generators of hazardous waste; additional state requirements
- N.H. Code Admin. R. Env-Hw 506.02 - Env-Hw 506.02 - Soil or Groundwater Contamination; Disposal of Hazardous Waste and Contaminated Materials Due to Closure or Cessation of Operations
- 250-RICR-140-10-1 - Part 1 - Rules and Regulations for Hazardous Waste Management (250-RICR-140-10-1)