40 CFR 270.13 - Contents of part A of the permit application.
(f) Whether the facility is located on Indian lands.
(h) For existing facilities, (1) a scale drawing of the facility showing the location of all past, present, and future treatment, storage, and disposal areas; and (2) photographs of the facility clearly delineating all existing structures; existing treatment, storage, and disposal areas; and sites of future treatment, storage, and disposal areas.
(i) A description of the processes to be used for treating, storing, and disposing of hazardous waste, and the design capacity of these items.
(j) A specification of the hazardous wastes listed or designated under 40 CFR part 261 to be treated, stored, or disposed of at the facility, an estimate of the quantity of such wastes to be treated, stored, or disposed annually, and a general description of the processes to be used for such wastes.
(k) A listing of all permits or construction approvals received or applied for under any of the following programs:
(2) UIC program under the SWDA.
(4) Prevention of Significant Deterioration (PSD) program under the Clean Air Act.
(5) Nonattainment program under the Clean Air Act.
(9) Other relevant environmental permits, including State permits.
(l) A topographic map (or other map if a topographic map is unavailable) extending one mile beyond the property boundaries of the source, depicting the facility and each of its intake and discharge structures; each of its hazardous waste treatment, storage, or disposal facilities; each well where fluids from the facility are injected underground; and those wells, springs, other surface water bodies, and drinking water wells listed in public records or otherwise known to the applicant within 1/4 mile of the facility property boundary.
(m) A brief description of the nature of the business.
- 40 CFR 271.14 — Requirements for Permitting.
- 40 CFR 270.70 — Qualifying for Interim Status.
- 40 CFR 270.10 — General Application Requirements.
- 40 CFR 270.42 — Permit Modification at the Request of the Permittee.
- 40 CFR 270.275 — What Information Must I Submit to the Permitting Agency to Support My Standardized Permit Application?