40 CFR 270.43 - Termination of permits.
prev | next
§ 270.43 Termination of permits.
(1) Noncompliance by the permittee with any condition of the permit;
The section you are viewing is cited by the following CFR sections.
- 40 CFR 271.14 — Requirements for Permitting.
- 40 CFR 22.44 — Supplemental Rules of Practice Governing the Termination of Permits Under Section 402(a) of the Clean Water Act or Under Section 3008(a)(3) of the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act.
- 40 CFR 270.41 — Modification or Revocation and Reissuance of Permits.
- 40 CFR 270.170 — After My RAP Is Issued, How May It Be Modified, Revoked and Reissued, or Terminated?
- 40 CFR 270.85 — When Do I Need a RAP?