Beta! The text on the eCFR tab represents the unofficial eCFR text at ecfr.gov.
§ 279.65 Tracking.
(a)Acceptance. Used oil burners must keep a record of each used oil shipment accepted for burning. These records may take the form of a log, invoice, manifest, bill of lading, or other shipping documents. Records for each shipment must include the following information:
(1) The name and address of the transporter who delivered the used oil to the burner;
(2) The name and address of the generator or processor/re-refiner from whom the used oil was sent to the burner;
(3) The EPA identification number of the transporter who delivered the used oil to the burner;
(4) The EPA identification number (if applicable) of the generator or processor/re-refiner from whom the used oil was sent to the burner;
(5) The quantity of used oil accepted; and
(6) The date of acceptance.
(b)Record retention. The records described in paragraph (a) of this section must be maintained for at least three years.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.