40 CFR 3.10 - What are the requirements for electronic reporting to EPA?
(a) A person may use an electronic document to satisfy a federal reporting requirement or otherwise substitute for a paper document or submission permitted or required under other provisions of Title 40 only if:
(1) The person transmits the electronic document to EPA's Central Data Exchange, or to another EPA electronic document receiving system that the Administrator may designate for the receipt of specified submissions, complying with the system's requirements for submission; and
(b) An electronic document must bear the valid electronic signature of a signatory if that signatory would be required under Title 40 to sign the paper document for which the electronic document substitutes, unless EPA announces special provisions to accept a handwritten signature on a separate paper submission and the signatory provides that handwritten signature.
- 40 CFR 3.4 — How Does This Part Affect Enforcement and Compliance Provisions of Title 40?
- 40 CFR 52.420 — Identification of Plan.
- 40 CFR 98.4 — Authorization and Responsibilities of the Designated Representative.
- 40 CFR 3.2 — How Does This Part Provide for Electronic Reporting?
- 40 CFR 63.2863 — In What Form and How Long Must I Keep My Records?
Title 40 published on 2015-08-22.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 40 CFR Part 3.