40 CFR 35.101 - Environmental programs covered by the subpart.
(a) The requirements in this subpart apply to all grants awarded for the following programs:
(1) Performance partnership grants (Omnibus Consolidated Rescissions and Appropriations Act of 1996, Pub. Law 104-134, 110 Stat. 1321, 1321-299 (1996) and Departments of Veterans Affairs and Housing and Urban Development, and Independent Agencies Appropriations Act, 1998, Pub. Law 105-65, 111 Stat. 1344, 1373 (1997)).
(2) Air pollution control (section 105 of the Clean Air Act).
(3) Water pollution control (section 106 of the Clean Water Act).
(4) Public water system supervision (section 1443(a) of the Safe Drinking Water Act).
(5) Underground water source protection (section 1443(b) of the Safe Drinking Water Act).
(6) Hazardous waste management (section 3011(a) of the Solid Waste Disposal Act).
(7) Pesticide cooperative enforcement (section 23(a)(1) of the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act).
(8) Pesticide applicator certification and training (section 23(a)(2) of the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act).
(9) Pesticide program implementation (section 23(a)(1) of the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act).
(10) Nonpoint source management (sections 205(j)(5) and 319(h) of the Clean Water Act).
(11) Lead-based paint program (section 404(g) of the Toxic Substances Control Act).
(12) State indoor radon grants (section 306 of the Toxic Substances Control Act).
(13) Toxic substances compliance monitoring (section 28 of the Toxic Substances Control Act).
(14) State underground storage tanks (section 2007(f)(2) of the Solid Waste Disposal Act).
(15) Pollution prevention state grants (section 6605 of the Pollution Prevention Act of 1990).
(16) Water quality cooperative agreements (section 104(b)(3) of the Clean Water Act).
(17) Wetlands development grants program (section 104(b)(3) of the Clean Water Act).
(18) State administration of construction grant, permit, and planning programs (section 205(g) of the Clean Water Act).
(19) Water quality management planning (section 205(j)(2) of the Clean Water Act).
(20) State Response Program Grants (section 128(a) of the Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (CERCLA)).
(b) Unless otherwise prohibited by statute or regulation, the requirements in § 35.100 through § 35.118 of this subpart also apply to grants under environmental programs established after this subpart becomes effective if specified in Agency guidance for such programs.
(c) In the event a grant is awarded from EPA headquarters for one of the programs listed in paragraph (a) of this section, this subpart shall apply and the term “Regional Administrator” shall mean “Assistant Administrator'.
Title 40 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 40 CFR Part 35 after this date.