§ 47.125Eligible and priority projects and activities.
(a) Activities eligible for funding shall include, but not be limited to, environmental education and training programs for:
(1) Design, demonstration, or dissemination of environmental curricula, including development of educational tools and materials;
(2) Design and demonstration of field methods, practices, and techniques, including assessment of environmental and ecological conditions and analysis of environmental pollution problems;
(3) Projects to understand and assess a specific environmental issue or a specific environmental problem;
(4) Provision of training or related education for teachers, faculty, or related personnel in a specific geographic area or region; and
(5) Design and demonstration of projects to foster international cooperation in addressing environmental issues and problems involving the United States and Canada or Mexico.
(b) EPA shall give priority to those proposals which will develop:
(1) A new or significantly improved environmental education practice, method, or technique;
(2) An environmental education practice, method, or technique which may have wide application;
(3) An environmental education practice, method, or technique which addresses a skill or scientific field identified as a priority in the report which will be developed within two years of enactment pursuant to section 9(d) of the Act; and
(4) An environmental education practice, method, or technique which addresses an environmental issue which, in the judgment of EPA, is of a high priority.
Title 40 published on 2014-07-01
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 40.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.