40 CFR 53.8 - Designation of reference and equivalent methods.
(a) A candidate method determined by the Administrator to satisfy the applicable requirements of this part shall be designated as a FRM or FEM (as applicable) by and upon publication of a notice of the designation in the Federal Register.
(c) The Administrator will maintain a current list of methods designated as FRM or FEM in accordance with this part and will send a copy of the list to any person or group upon request. A copy of the list will be available via the Internet and may be available from other sources.
- 40 CFR 53.16 — Supersession of Reference Methods.
- 40 CFR 53.11 — Cancellation of Reference or Equivalent Method Designation.
- 40 CFR 53.9 — Conditions of Designation.
- 40 CFR 53.14 — Modification of a Reference or Equivalent Method.
- 40 CFR 53.7 — Testing of Methods at the Initiative of the Administrator.
- 40 CFR 53.5 — Processing of Applications.