40 CFR 60.1070 - How do I make my draft materials separation plan available to the public?
(b) Publish a notice of a public meeting in the main newspapers that serve two areas:
(1) The area where you will construct the municipal waste combustion unit.
(2) The areas where the waste that your municipal waste combustion unit combusts will be collected.
(c) Include six items in your notice of the public meeting:
(1) The date of the public meeting.
(2) The time of the public meeting.
(3) The location of the public meeting.
(4) The location of the public libraries where the public can find your materials separation plan. Include the normal business hours of each library.
(5) An agenda of the topics that will be discussed at the public meeting.
(6) The beginning and ending dates of the public comment period on your draft materials separation plan.