40 CFR 60.244 - Test methods and procedures.
(1) Total granular triple superphosphate is at least 10 percent of the building capacity, and
(2) Fresh granular triple superphosphate is at least 6 percent of the total amount of triple superphosphate, or
(3) If the provision in paragraph (a)(2) of this section exceeds production capabilities for fresh granular triple superphosphate, fresh granular triple superphosphate is equal to at least 5 days maximum production.
(b) In conducting the performance tests required in § 60.8, the owner or operator shall use as reference methods and procedures the test methods in appendix A of this part or other methods and procedures as specified in this section, except as provided in § 60.8(b).
(2) Method 13A or 13B shall be used to determine the total fluorides concentration (Csi) and volumetric flow rate (Qsdi) of the effluent gas from each of the emission points. The sampling time and sample volume for each run shall be at least 60 minutes and 0.85 dscm (30 dscf).
(3) The equivalent P2O5 feed rate (P) shall be computed for each run using the following equation: