40 CFR § 60.505 - Reporting and recordkeeping.
(b) The documentation file for each gasoline tank truck shall be updated at least once per year to reflect current test results as determined by Method 27. This documentation shall include, as a minimum, the following information:
(3) Tank identification number.
(4) Testing location.
(5) Date of test.
(6) Tester name and signature.
(7) Witnessing inspector, if any: Name, signature, and affiliation.
(8) Test results: Actual pressure change in 5 minutes, mm of water (average for 2 runs).
(c) A record of each monthly leak inspection required under § 60.502(j) shall be kept on file at the terminal for at least 2 years. Inspection records shall include, as a minimum, the following information:
(1) Date of inspection.
(2) Findings (may indicate no leaks discovered; or location, nature, and severity of each leak).
(3) Leak determination method.
(4) Corrective action (date each leak repaired; reasons for any repair interval in excess of 15 days).
(5) Inspector name and signature.
(e) As an alternative to keeping records at the terminal of each gasoline cargo tank test result as required in paragraphs (a), (c), and (d) of this section, an owner or operator may comply with the requirements in either paragraph (e)(1) or (2) of this section.
(1) An electronic copy of each record is instantly available at the terminal.
(i) The copy of each record in paragraph (e)(1) of this section is an exact duplicate image of the original paper record with certifying signatures.
(2) For facilities that utilize a terminal automation system to prevent gasoline cargo tanks that do not have valid cargo tank vapor tightness documentation from loading (e.g., via a card lock-out system), a copy of the documentation is made available (e.g., via facsimile) for inspection by permitting authority representatives during the course of a site visit, or within a mutually agreeable time frame.
(i) The copy of each record in paragraph (e)(2) of this section is an exact duplicate image of the original paper record with certifying signatures.