40 CFR § 60.76a - Recordkeeping.
(a) For the NOX emissions rate, you must keep records for and results of the performance evaluations of the continuous emissions monitoring systems.
(b) You must maintain records of the following information for each 30 operating day period:
(1) Hours of operation.
(2) Production rate of nitric acid, expressed as 100 percent nitric acid.
(3) 30 operating day average NOX emissions rate values.
(c) You must maintain records of the following time periods:
(1) Times when you were not in compliance with the emissions standards.
(2) Times when the pollutant concentration exceeded full span of the NOX monitoring equipment.
(3) Times when the volumetric flow rate exceeded the high value of the volumetric flow rate monitoring equipment.
(d) You must maintain records of the reasons for any periods of noncompliance and description of corrective actions taken.
(f) For each malfunction, you must maintain records of the following information:
(2) Records of actions taken during periods of malfunction to minimize emissions in accordance with § 60.11(d), including corrective actions to restore malfunctioning process and air pollution control and monitoring equipment to its normal or usual manner of operation.