(a) Certain material is incorporated by reference into this part with the approval of the Director of the Federal Register under5 U.S.C. 552(a) and 1 CFR part 51. To enforce any edition other than that specified in this section, the Environmental Protection Agency must publish a notice of the change in the Federal Register and the material must be available to the public. All approved material is available for inspection at U.S. EPA, Air and Radiation Docket and Information Center, 1301 Constitution Ave., NW., Room B102, EPA West Building, Washington, DC 20460, (202) 202-1744, and is available from the sources listed below. It is also available for inspection at the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA). For information on the availability of this material at NARA, call 202-741-6030, or go to: http://www.archives.gov/federal_register/code_of_federal_regulations/ibr_locations.html and is available from the sources listed below:
(b)ASTM International material. The following documents are available from ASTM International, 100 Barr Harbor Drive, P.O. Box C700, West Conshohocken, PA, 19428-2959, (610) 832-9585, or http://www.astm.org/.
(1) ASTM D975-13a, Standard Specification for Diesel Fuel Oils, approved December 1, 2013, IBR approved for§ 600.107-08(b).
(2) ASTM D1298-12b, Standard Test Method for Density, Relative Density, or API Gravity of Crude Petroleum and Liquid Petroleum Products by Hydrometer Method, approved June 1, 2012, IBR approved for§§ 600.113-12(f) and 600.510-12(g).
(3) ASTM D1945-03 (Reapproved 2010), Standard Test Method for Analysis of Natural Gas By Gas Chromatography, approved January 1, 2010, IBR approved for§ 600.113-12(f) and (k).
(4) ASTM D3338/D3338M-09, Standard Test Method for Estimation of Net Heat of Combustion of Aviation Fuels, approved April 15, 2009, IBR approved for§ 600.113-12(f).
(5) ASTM D3343-05 (Reapproved 2010), Standard Test Method for Estimation of Hydrogen Content of Aviation Fuels, approved October 1, 2010, IBR approved for§ 600.113-12(f).
(c) Society of Automotive Engineers, 400 Commonwealth Dr., Warrendale, PA 15096-0001, (877) 606-7323 (U.S. and Canada) or (724) 776-4970 (outside the U.S. and Canada),http://www.sae.org.
(1) Motor Vehicle Dimensions—Recommended Practice SAE 1100a (Report of Human Factors Engineering Committee, Society of Automotive Engineers, approved September 1973 as revised September 1975), IBR approved for§ 600.315-08(c).
(1) ISO/IEC 18004:2006(E), Information technology—Automatic identification and data capture techniques—QR Code 2005 bar code symbology specification, Second Edition, September 1, 2006, IBR approved for§ 600.302-12(b).