40 CFR 600.011 - Incorporation by reference.
(a) Certain material is incorporated by reference into this part with the approval of the Director of the Federal Register under 5 U.S.C. 552(a) and 1 1 CFR part 51. To enforce any edition other than that specified in this section, the Environmental Protection Agency must publish a notice of the change in the Federal Register and the material must be available to the public. All approved material is available for inspection at U.S. EPA, Air and Radiation Docket and Information Center, 1301 Constitution Ave., NW., Room B102, EPA West Building, Washington, DC 20460, (202) 202-1744, and is available from the sources listed below. It is also available for inspection at the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA). For information on the availability of this material at NARA, call 202-741-6030, or go to: http://www.archives.gov/federal_register/code_of_federal_regulations/ibr_locations.html and is available from the sources listed below:
(b)ASTM International material. The following documents are available from ASTM International, 100 Barr Harbor Drive, P.O. Box C700, West Conshohocken, PA, 19428-2959, (610) 832-9585, or http://www.astm.org/.
(2) ASTM D1298-12b, Standard Test Method for Density, Relative Density, or API Gravity of Crude Petroleum and Liquid Petroleum Products by Hydrometer Method, approved June 1, 2012, IBR approved for §§ 600.113-12(f) and 600.510-12(g).
(c) Society of Automotive Engineers, 400 Commonwealth Dr., Warrendale, PA 15096-0001, (877) 606-7323 (U.S. and Canada) or (724) 776-4970 (outside the U.S. and Canada), http://www.sae.org.
(1) Motor Vehicle Dimensions - Recommended Practice SAE 1100a (Report of Human Factors Engineering Committee, Society of Automotive Engineers, approved September 1973 as revised September 1975), IBR approved for § 600.315-08(c).
(3) SAE J1711, Recommended Practice for Measuring the Exhaust Emissions and Fuel Economy of Hybrid-Electric Vehicles, Including Plug-In Hybrid Vehicles, revised June 2010, IBR approved for §§ 600.114-12(c) and (f), 600.116-12(b) and (c), and 600.311-12(c), (j), and (k).
(d) International Organization for Standardization, Case Postale 56, CH-1211 Geneva 20, Switzerland, (41) 22749 0111, http://www.iso.org, or email@example.com.
(1) ISO/IEC 18004:2006(E), Information technology - Automatic identification and data capture techniques - QR Code 2005 bar code symbology specification, Second Edition, September 1, 2006, IBR approved for § 600.302-12(b).
- 40 CFR 600.311-12 — Determination of Values for Fuel Economy Labels.
- 40 CFR 600.302-12 — Fuel Economy Label - General Provisions.
- 40 CFR 600.116-12 — Special Procedures Related to Electric Vehicles and Hybrid Electric Vehicles.
- 40 CFR 600.315-08 — Classes of Comparable Automobiles.
- 40 CFR 600.510-12 — Calculation of Average Fuel Economy and Average Carbon-Related Exhaust Emissions.
- 40 CFR 600.107-08 — Fuel Specifications.
- 40 CFR 600.113-12 — Fuel Economy, CO 2 Emissions, and Carbon-Related Exhaust Emission Calculations for FTP, HFET, US06, SC03 and Cold Temperature FTP Tests.
- 40 CFR 600.114-12 — Vehicle-Specific 5-Cycle Fuel Economy and Carbon-Related Exhaust Emission Calculations.