40 CFR § 61.18 - Incorporations by reference.
The materials listed below are incorporated by reference in the corresponding sections noted. These incorporations by reference were approved by the Director of the Federal Register in accordance with 5 U.S.C. 552(a) and 1 CFR part 51. These materials are incorporated as they exist on the date of the approval, and a notice of any change in these materials will be published in the Federal Register. The materials are available for inspection at the corresponding address noted below, and at U.S. EPA's Air Docket at 1200 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20460, or at the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA). For information on the availability of this material at NARA, call 202-741-6030, or go to: http://www.archives.gov/federal_register/code_of_federal_regulations/ibr_locations.html.
(a) The following materials are available for purchase from at least one of the following addresses: American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) International, 100 Barr Harbor Drive, P.O. Box C700, West Conshohocken, PA, 19428-2959; or University Microfilms International, 300 North Zeeb Road, Ann Arbor, MI 48106.
(4) ASTM D1193-77, 91, Standard Specification for Reagent Water, IBR approved for appendix B: Method 101, Section 7.1.1; Method 101A, Section 7.1.1; and Method 104, Section 7.1; Method 108, Section 7.1.3; Method 108A, Section 7.1.1; Method 108B, Section 7.1.1; Method 108C, Section 7.1.1; and Method 111, Section 7.3.
(7) ASTM D2382-76, 88, Heat of Combustion of Hydrocarbon Fuels by Bomb Calorimeter (High-Precision Method), IBR approved June 6, 1984 for § 61.245(e)(3).
(b) The following material is available from the U.S. EPA Environmental Monitoring and Support Laboratory, Cincinnati, Ohio 45268.
(1) Method 601, Test Method for Purgeable Halocarbons, July 1982, IBR approved September 30, 1986, for § 61.67(g)(2).
(c) The following material is available for purchase from the American National Standards Institute, 25 West 43rd Street, 4th Floor, New York, New York 10036.
(1) ANSI N13.1-1969, “Guide to Sampling Airborne Radioactive Materials in Nuclear Facilities.” IBR approved for 61.93(b)(2)(ii) and 61.107(b)(2)(ii).
(2) ANSI/HPS N13.1-1999 “Sampling and Monitoring Releases of Airborne Radioactive Substances from the Stacks and Ducts of Nuclear Facilities,” IBR approved October 9, 2002, for §§ 61.93(c); 61.107(d) and Method 114, paragraph 2.1 of appendix B to 40 CFR part 61.
(d) The following material is available from the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office, Washington, DC 20402-9325, telephone (202) 512-1800 or outside of Washington, DC area: 1-866-512-1800.
(i) Method 8020, Aromatic Volatile Organics, IBR approved March 7, 1990, for § 61.355(c)(2)(iv)(A).
(ii) Method 8021, Volatile Organic Compounds in Water by Purge and Trap Capillary Column Gas Chromatography with Photoionization and Electrolytic Conductivity Detectors in Series, IBR approved March 7, 1990, for § 61.355(c)(2)(iv)(B).
(iii) Method 8240, Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry for Volatile Organics, IBR approved March 7, 1990, for § 61.355(c)(2)(iv)(C).
(iv) Method 8260, Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry for Volatile Organics: Capillary Column Technique, IBR approved March 7, 1990, for § 61.355(c)(2)(iv)(D).
(e) State and Local Requirements. The following materials listed below are available at the Air and Radiation Docket and Information Center, 1200 Pennsylvania Avenue NW., Washington, DC 20460, telephone number (202) 566-1745.
(i) New Hampshire Regulations at Env-Sw 2100, Management and Control of Asbestos Disposal Sites Not Operated after July 9, 1981, effective February 16, 2010 (including a letter from Thomas S. Burack, Commissioner, Department of Environmental Services, State of New Hampshire, to Carol J. Holahan, Director, Office of Legislative Services, dated February 12, 2010, certifying that the enclosed rule, Env-Sw 2100, is the official version of this rule). Incorporation By Reference approved for § 61.04(c).
(ii) New Hampshire Code of Administrative Rules: Chapter Env-A 1800, Asbestos Management and Control, effective as of May 5, 2017 (certified with June 23, 2017 letter from Clark B. Freise, Assistant Commissioner, Department of Environmental Services, State of New Hampshire), as follows: Revision Notes #1 and #2; Part Env-A 1801-1807, excluding Env-A 1801.02(e), Env-A 1801.07, Env-A 1802.02, Env-A 1802.04, Env-A 1802.07-1802.09, Env-A 1802.13, Env-A 1802.15-1802.17, Env-A 1802.25, Env-A 1802.31, Env-A 1802.37, Env-A 1802.40, Env-A 1802.44, and Env-A 1803.05-1803.09; and Appendices B, C, and D; IBR approved for § 61.04(c).
The following state regulations pages link to this page.