40 CFR 62.3850 - Identification of plan.
(a)Identification of plan. Iowa Plan for Control of Designated Pollutants from Existing Facilities (Section 111(d) Plan).
(b) The plan was officially submitted as follows:
(1) Control of sulfuric acid mist from existing facilities at sulfuric acid production plants, effective on June 16, 1971, having been submitted by the State on February 23, 1978. Additional information was provided in letters of February 7, 1983; May 13, 1985; and June 12, 1985.
(2) Control of fluoride emissions from existing facilities at phosphate fertilizer plants, effective on August 29, 1979, having been submitted by the State on October 19, 1979. Additional information was provided in letters of February 7, 1983; May 13, 1985; and June 12, 1985.
(3) Control of sulfur dioxide and sulfuric acid mist from sulfuric acid manufacturing plants in Polk County were adopted on October 26, 1993, and submitted on March 23, 1994.
(c)Designated facilities. The plan applies to existing facilities in the following categories of sources:
(1) Sulfuric acid production plants.
(2) Phosphate fertilizer plants.