40 CFR 62.6100 - Identification of plan.
(a)Identification of plan. Untitled (Section 111(d) Plan).
(b) The plan was officially submitted as follows:
(1) Control of sulfuric acid mist emissions from existing facilities at sulfuric acid plants, submitted on September 17, 1981.
(2) Control of total reduced sulfur emissions from existing kraft pulp mills, submitted on October 30, 1987.
(3) Adopted State Plan for Control of Air Emissions from Existing Hospital/Medical/Infectious Waste Incinerators, submitted on May 5, 1999, by the Mississippi Department of Environmental Quality.
(c)Designated facilities. The plan applies to existing facilities in the following categories of sources:
(1) Sulfuric acid plants.
(2) Phosphate fertilizer plants.
(3) Kraft pulp mills.
(4) Existing hospital/medical/infectious waste incinerators.