40 CFR 62.7325 - Identification of plan.
(a)Identification of plan. New Hampshire Plan for the Control of Designated Pollutants from Existing Plants (Section 111(d) Plan).
(b) The plan was officially submitted as follows:
(1) Control of total reduced sulfur (TRS) emissions from existing kraft pulp mills, submitted on January 3, 1992.
(3) Control of air emissions from existing commercial and industrial solid waste incineration units, submitted on August 12, 2002.
(4) Control of air emissions from existing large and small municipal waste combustors, submitted on August 16, 2002.
(i) Revised State Plan for Large and Small Municipal Waste Combustors was submitted on January 29, 2009, with a technical amendment submitted on February 13, 2009. Revisions included amendments to New Hampshire Code of Administrative Rules Env-A 3300 Municipal Waste Combustion in response to amended emission guidelines for Large MWCs ( 40 CFR Part 60, Subpart Cb) published on May 10, 2006 and emission limits for Small MWCs enacted by the New Hampshire General Court in 2005 and codified at New Hampshire Revised Statutes Annotated 125-C:10-a.
(c)Designated facilities. The plan applies to existing facilities in the following categories of sources:
(1) Kraft pulp mills.
(3) Commercial and industrial solid waste incineration units
(4) Municipal waste combustors. (i) Large MWCs with a capacity greater than 250 tons per day.
(ii) Small MWCs with a capacity of 250 tons per day or less.