40 CFR 63.1037 - Alternative means of emission limitation: Enclosed-vented process units or affected facilities.
(a)Use of closed vent system and control device. Process units or affected facilities or portions of process units at affected facilities enclosed in such a manner that all emissions from equipment leaks are vented through a closed vent system to a control device or routed to a fuel gas system or process meeting the requirements of § 63.1034 are exempt from the requirements of §§ 63.1025 through 63.1033 and 63.1035. The enclosure shall be maintained under a negative pressure at all times while the process unit or affected facility is in operation to ensure that all emissions are routed to a control device.
(1) Identification of the process unit(s) or affected facilities and the regulated materials they handle.
(3) A description of the system used to create a negative pressure in the enclosure to ensure that all emissions are routed to the control device.
- 40 CFR 63.1038 — Recordkeeping Requirements.
- 40 CFR 63.1029 — Pumps, Valves, Connectors, and Agitators in Heavy Liquid Service; Pressure Relief Devices in Liquid Service; And Instrumentation Systems Standards.
- 40 CFR 63.1027 — Connectors in Gas and Vapor Service and in Light Liquid Service Standards.
- 40 CFR 63.1039 — Reporting Requirements.
- 40 CFR 63.1026 — Pumps in Light Liquid Service Standards.
- 40 CFR 63.1022 — Equipment Identification.
- 40 CFR 63.1028 — Agitators in Gas and Vapor Service and in Light Liquid Service Standards.