40 CFR 63.1045 - Standards - Pressurized separator.
(3) Whenever a regulated-material is in the separator, the separator must be operated as a closed system that does not vent to the atmosphere except under either of the following conditions as specified in paragraph (b)(3)(i) or (b)(3)(ii) of this section.
(ii) At those times when purging of inerts from the separator is required, and the purge stream is routed to a closed-vent system and control device designed and operated in accordance with the applicable requirements of § 63.693.
- 40 CFR 63.7910 — What Emissions Limitations and Work Practice Standards Must I Meet for Separators?
- 40 CFR 63.7912 — What Are My Inspection and Monitoring Requirements for Separators?
- 40 CFR 63.7913 — How Do I Demonstrate Continuous Compliance With the Emissions Limitations and Work Practice Standards for Separators?
- 40 CFR 63.7911 — How Do I Demonstrate Initial Compliance With the Emissions Limitations and Work Practice Standards for Separators?