40 CFR 63.105 - Maintenance wastewater requirements.
(a) Each owner or operator of a source subject to this subpart shall comply with the requirements of paragraphs (b) through (e) of this section for maintenance wastewaters containing those organic HAP's listed in table 9 of subpart G of this part.
(b) The owner or operator shall prepare a description of maintenance procedures for management of wastewaters generated from the emptying and purging of equipment in the process during temporary shutdowns for inspections, maintenance, and repair (i.e., a maintenance-turnaround) and during periods which are not shutdowns (i.e., routine maintenance). The descriptions shall:
(c) The owner or operator shall modify and update the information required by paragraph (b) of this section as needed following each maintenance procedure based on the actions taken and the wastewaters generated in the preceding maintenance procedure.
(e) The owner or operator shall maintain a record of the information required by paragraphs (b) and (c) of this section as part of the start-up, shutdown, and malfunction plan required under § 63.6(e)(3) of subpart A of this part.
- 40 CFR 63.1433 — Wastewater Provisions.
- 40 CFR 65.103 — Equipment Identification.
- 40 CFR 63.1330 — Wastewater Provisions.
- 40 CFR 63.1106 — Wastewater Provisions.
- 40 CFR 63.2550 — What Definitions Apply to This Subpart?
- 40 CFR 63.11965 — What Are My General Compliance Requirements for Wastewater?
- 40 CFR 63.2485 — What Requirements Must I Meet for Wastewater Streams and Liquid Streams in Open Systems Within an MCPU?