40 CFR 63.11529 - What are the notification, reporting, and recordkeeping requirements?
(a)Initial notification. You must submit the Initial Notification required by § 63.9(b)(2) of the General Provisions no later than 120 days after the date of publication of this final rule in the Federal Register. The Initial Notification must include the information specified in § 63.9(b)(2)(i) through (b)(2)(iv).
(b)Notification of compliance status. You must submit a Notification of Compliance Status in accordance with § 63.9(h) of the General Provisions before the close of business on the 30th day following the completion of the initial compliance demonstration. This notification must include the following:
(1) The results of Method 22 (appendix A-7 of 40 CFR part 60) test for VE as required by § 63.11528(a);
(2) If you have installed a bag leak detection system, documentation that the system satisfies the design requirements specified in § 63.11527(a)(3) and that you have prepared a site-specific monitoring plan that meets the requirements specified in § 63.11527(a)(5);
(1) The results of any daily or weekly visual monitoring events required by § 63.11527(a)(1) and (b)(1), alarm-based visual monitoring at sources equipped with bag leak detection systems as required by § 63.11527(a)(4), or readings outside of the operating range at sources using CPMS on wet scrubbers required by § 63.11527(b)(4).
(2) The results of the follow up Method 22 (appendix A-7 of 40 CFR part 60) tests that are required if VE are observed during the daily or weekly visual monitoring, alarm-based visual monitoring, or out-of-range operating readings as described in paragraph (c)(1) of this section.
(4) If you operate a bag leak detection system for a fabric filter or a CPMS for a wet scrubber, submit annual reports according to the requirements in § 63.10(e) and include summary information on the number, duration, and cause (including unknown cause, if applicable) for monitor downtime incidents (other than downtime associated with zero and span or other calibration checks, if applicable).
(d) You must keep the records specified in paragraphs (d)(1) through (d)(2) of this section.
(1) As required in § 63.10(b)(2)(xiv), you must keep a copy of each notification that you submitted to comply with this subpart and all documentation supporting any Initial Notification, Notification of Compliance Status, and annual compliance certifications that you submitted.
(2) You must keep the records of all daily or weekly visual, Method 22 (appendix A-7 of 40 CFR part 60), and Method 9 (appendix A-4 of 40 CFR part 60) monitoring data required by § 63.11527 and the information identified in paragraphs (d)(2)(i) through (d)(2)(v) of this section.
(i) The date, place, and time of the monitoring event;
(iii) Technique or method used;
(iv) Operating conditions during the activity; and
(e) Your records must be in a form suitable and readily available for expeditious review, according to § 63.10(b)(1).
Title 40 published on 2015-08-22
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 40 CFR Part 63 after this date.