40 CFR 63.171 - Standards: Delay of repair.
(a) Delay of repair of equipment for which leaks have been detected is allowed if repair within 15 days is technically infeasible without a process unit shutdown. Repair of this equipment shall occur by the end of the next process unit shutdown.
(c) Delay of repair for valves, connectors, and agitators is also allowed if:
(d) Delay of repair for pumps is also allowed if:
(1) Repair requires replacing the existing seal design with a new system that the owner or operator has determined under the provisions of § 63.176(d) of this subpart will provide better performance or:
(2) Repair is completed as soon as practicable, but not later than 6 months after the leak was detected.
(e) Delay of repair beyond a process unit shutdown will be allowed for a valve if valve assembly replacement is necessary during the process unit shutdown, valve assembly supplies have been depleted, and valve assembly supplies had been sufficiently stocked before the supplies were depleted. Delay of repair beyond the second process unit shutdown will not be allowed unless the third process unit shutdown occurs sooner than 6 months after the first process unit shutdown.
- 40 CFR 63.1434 — Equipment Leak Provisions.
- 40 CFR 63.164 — Standards: Compressors.
- 40 CFR 63.168 — Standards: Valves in Gas/Vapor Service and in Light Liquid Service.
- 40 CFR 63.169 — Standards: Pumps, Valves, Connectors, and Agitators in Heavy Liquid Service; Instrumentation Systems; And Pressure Relief Devices in Liquid Service.
- 40 CFR 63.163 — Standards: Pumps in Light Liquid Service.
- 40 CFR 63.1107 — Equipment Leaks.
- 40 CFR 63.165 — Standards: Pressure Relief Devices in Gas/Vapor Service.
- 40 CFR 63.1363 — Standards for Equipment Leaks.
- 40 CFR 63.1331 — Equipment Leak Provisions.
- 40 CFR 63.174 — Standards: Connectors in Gas/Vapor Service and in Light Liquid Service.
- 40 CFR 63.1255 — Standards: Equipment Leaks.
- 40 CFR 63.173 — Standards: Agitators in Gas/Vapor Service and in Light Liquid Service.
- 40 CFR 63.691 — Standards: Equipment Leaks.