40 CFR 63.2282 - What records must I keep?
(a) You must keep the records listed in paragraphs (a)(1) through (4) of this section.
(1) A copy of each notification and report that you submitted to comply with this subpart, including all documentation supporting any Initial Notification or Notification of Compliance Status that you submitted, according to the requirements in § 63.10(b)(2)(xiv).
(2) The records in § 63.6(e)(3)(iii) through (v) related to startup, shutdown, and malfunction.
(3) Documentation of your approved routine control device maintenance exemption, if you request such an exemption under § 63.2251.
(4) Records of performance tests and performance evaluations as required in § 63.10(b)(2)(viii).
(b) You must keep the records required in Tables 7 and 8 to this subpart to show continuous compliance with each compliance option, operating requirement, and work practice requirement that applies to you.
(c) For each CEMS, you must keep the following records.
(1) Records described in § 63.10(b)(2)(vi) through (xi).
(2) Previous (i.e., superseded) versions of the performance evaluation plan as required in § 63.8(d)(3).
(3) Request for alternatives to relative accuracy testing for CEMS as required in § 63.8(f)(6)(i).
(4) Records of the date and time that each deviation started and stopped, and whether the deviation occurred during a period of startup, shutdown, or malfunction or during another period.
(d) If you comply with the emissions averaging compliance option in § 63.2240(c), you must keep records of all information required to calculate emission debits and credits.
(e) If you operate a catalytic oxidizer, you must keep records of annual catalyst activity checks and subsequent corrective actions.
Title 40 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 40 CFR Part 63 after this date.